ReadKit: Read Later and RSS.
- Added support for self-hosted Miniflux service.
- Added new gestures with preferences (see below).
- Added hide article toolbar option to Reading preferences.
- Added animation options to General preferences.
- Added the number of unread/starred items to the title of entry list.
- Improved synchronization of accounts with background sync setting.
- Fixed date calculation of section headers that caused dates displayed one day behind.
- Fixed to turn on reader mode immediately after enabling automatic reader mode.
- Fixed decoding original url of entries when downloading new entries with Built-in RSS.
- Removed sync limit option from account settings.
- Other minor UI improvements.
NEW GESTURES AND GESTURE PREFERENCES:
- Swipe navigation between articles: swipe left and right on the article to navigate back and forth between entries.
- Swipe from the right edge of the article screen to open original in web view.
- Added customizable secondary and supplementary swipe actions for entries in the list.
- Added customizable double tap action for article screen.
ReadKit is a full-featured read later and RSS client that supports all major provider and it has a built in RSS engine too.
SUPPORTED RSS SERVICES:
• Feed Wrangler
• The Old Reader
• Tiny Tiny RSS
• Built-in RSS
SUPPORTED READ LATER AND BOOKMARKING SERVICES:
• All your reading in one place, multiple account support.
• Sync with all major RSS aggregator and read later provider or use it with built-in RSS engine.
• Feed and folder management for RSS services.
• Folder and tag management for Instapaper, Pocket, Wallabag and Pinboard.
• Offline reading and image caching.
• Background syncing.
• Built-in reader mode to extract full content of articles.
• Automatic reader mode.
• Customizable user interface.
• Save content for offline viewing.
• In-app browser for viewing links and other references.
• Preference to display unread items on the app badge.
• Search for articles by content, title or author.
• Full support for hardware keyboard.
• Import and export of feed subscriptions via OPML.
• Support for light and dark mode.
• Mark articles as read on scroll or mark them all by a tap of a button.
• Mark as read above or below from context menu.
• Filter articles by read or starred status.
• Send articles in email.
• Share sheet support.